So we made it through the 1st trimester. Actually we are at week 14, which means second trimester here we come. Looking back, the 1st trimester has really flown by. April has done great! The nausea was there but not terrible. I can only imagine what is like for her to work 8+ hours a day, on your feet, dealing with crazy rude people who want their drugs...all while having a baby growing inside you, sucking out all your energy. I know many women have done it before but it really makes me appreciate my wife. She definitely earned those naps. :-)
I have been busy reading the many baby books that friends and family have given us. You know me, I always like to be prepared. Maybe, over prepared. We have started discussing childcare options but don't have a plan on that yet. We are hoping that we can find the right fit for us but there are many different options. And of course I am already thinking car fund, college fund, YIKES! So much to do!
The second trimester should bring even more excitement. In just over a month, we should know the baby's gender. And I know April is excited that the second trimester often brings a renewed sense of well-being and "normalcy". We have much to be thankful for. God has truly blessed us.
1 comment:
I absolutly love the design of the new page...and of course the Kleweno family wouldn't be complete without some baby Macy pictures! :) April indeed has done wonderful...words can't express how thankful I am for you two! (well, four if you count my precious niece and little carlos!)
Post a Comment