Monday, May 31, 2010

Henley Elizabeth Kleweno






I know it has almost been three weeks since my last update. I am so sorry. Things have been craaazzzy around here. Baseball season has started and the team I coach has something 3 nights a week. Add to that baby shopping, craziness at work, and April starting a new job. Well...the blog has just been put to the side.

So April is at 25 weeks now. It is kind of hard to believe how fast time flies. She is doing awesome and feeling great. She is still working 40 hours a week but left Walgreens for an independent pharmacy less than 2 miles from our house - (MidTown Pharmacy for those of you in the area). It gives her "normal" hours and we think the regular schedule will provide an easier situation for us to raise a baby in. So far she loves it and feels the change was definitely the right choice for her at this point in our lives. We both made a lot of good friends while she was at Walgreens and we are thankful for the relationships we formed while she was there.

The baby seems to be doing great. At our last doctor's appointment everything was fine. It went so quickly that April and I were both like "that's it". I guess that is a good thing though. We have both felt the baby moving and kicking. April has been feeling her for many weeks now...I first felt her move on May 12th (wow that was even 3 weeks ago). That was a special moment for me...it was so cool. It is funny to hear April talk about the baby doing acrobats after she eats some sugar or drinks a little caffeine.

We have also decided on a name. Henley Elizabeth Kleweno. So let the monogramming begin. :-)

We have been working hard on the nursery and with Nana and Papa's help we got a great start on it this past weekend. I will post an update and pictures later this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has begun!!!! I have a list up above my machine and am doing most of it before your Nana comes to visit Granny and me. I can not wait to see pictures of the nursery. I love the blog because now I can feel part of everything. You will both make great parents. Remember your life will be forever changed. In a good way. Love you both, Sassy

Amanda and Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda and Justin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. :) I cannot wait to see the nursery in a couple weeks. I saw the prelim pictures from mom--the molding looks so professional. (I wouldn't doubt it'd look anything other than that though.) Love you three! xoxo Auntie A

Nana said...

April looks beautiful! Love the "baby bump" photos! Nana