We are at 27 weeks now which means we are in the 3rd trimester. YAY! April is still doing great and feeling good. She loves clothes shopping for Henley. I think the Carter's outlet is her new favorite store. Everything is "sooo cute". Henley already has a closet full of clothes. I have to admit the clothes are cute but how many outfits does a baby need? I mean she can wear the same thing twice, right? OK, I am kidding, she doesn't have that many outfits...yet!
We continue to work on the nursery. It is fun to see it coming together. We have been adding some things to help organize the closet. We also ordered a bunch of the coordinating items that match our bedding set. They should be arriving in a few weeks. With all the changes we have made in the last month it is slowly becoming our little girl's room.
I have been trying to expand my parental knowledge lately. I feel like there is so much I don't know. I have been trying to make it through multiple books. If anyone has any suggestions for a first time Dad to be, please post a comment and let me know. I have been working my way through, "Baby 411", "The Expectant Father", and James Dobson's newest book, "Bringing Up Girls". All very good and really focus on different things.
3 comments:
I know, how about you 2 come here for a week, Jeff and I will take a mini vaca..and you can have on hand experience with 2 girls? deal?:)
Doug & I will be more than willing to send the girls up to the house to spend some quality time with you & April. There's no better training than OJT! LOL!! You two will be just fine. Your parental instincts will kick in more than you can imagine.
Oh come on, your 2 kids are angels.
Post a Comment