We had a great time this past weekend. Our sisters, Amanda and Ashley, threw us our first baby shower. We had it at our neighborhood clubhouse and it was so well done. They had tons of food and desserts. The decorations were awesome. They really out did themselves. We got to hang out with old friends and new friends. We were so happy to see everyone and celebrate Henley's pending arrival. Thank you to everyone who came and especially to Amanda and Ashley who did a spectacular job! View More Pics here
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like it was a hugh success! Loved the diaper cake and the food looks great. I wish I had been able to attend. Love you all. Aunt Krista
Matt you and April are too cute. April is one of the cutest pregnant people I have seen! Excited for you guys to meet your little doll, little girls are great!
3 comments:
Looks like it was a hugh success! Loved the diaper cake and the food looks great. I wish I had been able to attend. Love you all. Aunt Krista
Matt you and April are too cute. April is one of the cutest pregnant people I have seen! Excited for you guys to meet your little doll, little girls are great!
Post a Comment