Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grow so fast

Things are finally getting back to normal around here after the holidays. April and I both worked full work weeks. We both missed Henley like crazy. You get spoiled around the holidays with all the time off for family.

I know I say this almost every week but Henley is going like crazy! I guess that is just what kids do. But it is so awesome to watch it happen daily with your own eyes. She is doing awesome awesome holding her head steady. We got her in her Bumbo chair and the high chair this week. She loves being able to sit up and see everything going on. She is so observant. Especially at the TV. We are doing our best to minimize how much she watches. But if the TV is turned on and she could potentially see it, she is turning her head in all sorts of directions to find it. Even upside down! Too funny!

She has also started babbling a ton now. She will just get on these rants for literally 5 minutes straight. Just a babbling and cooing over and over just trying to talk to you. She is so cute. She is definitely going to be a little talker. Oh my little baby is growing up too fast already.



1 comment:

Gigi said...

This precious smile melts my heart! Sure hope the snow storm doesn't change plans but want you to be safe. She is growing TOOOOO fast for me. Can't wait to get my hands on her! Hugs and Kisses!