Saturday, February 12, 2011

We had a pretty good week. Henley and I both have head colds. I don't know if I gave it to her or she gave it to me, but we both have the same thing. Still not a bad first full week for her sleeping in her own bed. She has been waking up a few times each night but normally falls back asleep pretty fast. I think it is partly to do with her cold and partly that she has started cutting teeth. It is just a matter of time before that first tooth cuts through. You can feel it starting to surface on her gums.

The other thing we have noticed is that she is now responding when you call her name. When I call her, she normally whips her head around to look at me. Maybe it is just the noise itself, but it doesn't seem to be a coincidence. It is pretty consistent.

She is also starting to play with her toys on her own. It is so fun to see her interact with the toys without us. You really start to see her personality shine!




No comments: