Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not the only grandbaby anymore

Last weekly we visited King to celebrate April's Mom's birthday. We had a great time and everyone loved getting to spend time with Henley. She was the center of attention as always. And this past weekend, April had a mini reunion with her best girl friends from Campbell. So things have been busy, busy for us.

Henley is going strong as ever. Still not quite crawling, although now she does the bear crawl where she is up on her hands and toes. I wonder if she will just skip the crawling and go straight to walking. I guess we will see. She has also moved on from the D's to the N's. So now instead of Da-Da-Da. It is now Na-Na-Na. I think April wishes it was Ma-Ma-Ma but you can tell that it is coming soon.

And for the big news, Amanda and Justin are expecting their first baby in October! So Henley is going to have a little cousin! We are so excited for them and are praying for an uneventful, healthy pregnancy for Amanda...and good luck to Justin - just kidding, well sorta. :-)





No comments: