Monday, May 23, 2011

Gigi and Papa visit

I am just amazed at how quickly babies grow up. Henley has gone from being a "supported sitter" at 4 months, sitting on her own at 5 months, to now fully crawling and pulling herself up. She wants to walk and will look for anything or anybody that will help her do it. She also started shaking her head "no". It is so cute. I swear her first sentence will be "Macy - No!" because she hears it so much from us. See the video below.

This past weekend Gigi and Papa came and visited us. We loved having them. Gigi watched Henley while Papa and I did yard work all day Friday. Henley loved to sit and listen to Gigi read to her. She would get so focused on the the book. She has a very focused side. And then they both baby sat for us while April and I got to have a date night on Saturday -- which was sooo nice! Henley loved seeing them and would just grin and laugh, especially with Papa while he tickled her belly.






No comments: