Saturday, February 13, 2010

For Real!!???!?

So it has taken me a few weeks to get our blog started. But I thought what could be a better first post then a recap of the first few weeks since we "found out."

So on January 11, 2010, I was in the process of booking our big London/Paris trip in April with "Uncle" Andy and "Aunt" Lisa and had just hit the "Purchase" button for our airline tickets. April came out of the bedroom with a big smile on her face. I knew something was up but didn't know what. Then she stuck her arm out and I could see she had a pregnancy test in her hand. I looked at it and then looked at it again. I think my first words out were "For Real??" but inside I was super excited and yet also in a state of disbelief. I actually made April take another test just to make sure. Of course it was positive too. It seemed so surreal...We were going to have a baby!! :-)

No comments: