On January 25, we visited April's doctor for our 1st check up. They examined April and everything looked good. It was my first, of what I am sure to be many visits to the OBGYN. The most exciting part was that we got see an ultrasound of the baby. It was so crazy. We could hear its little heartbeat even though April was only 6 1/2 weeks along. It definitely made it feel more real to me. I think I was in a state of disbelief before. But to see it on the screen was awesome. April teared up a little. Of course my first question was..."Are there twins??" We have always joked that we would have twins since twins run rampant in my family. "No, just one" was our answer. But that was good enough for us. The rest of the visit went well and we would see the doctor again in 4 weeks for another check up.
We are calling it "Carlos" until we find out the sex of the baby in a few months. Anyone who knows me, knows I can sometimes be pretty silly. So you can imagine that the name Carlos formed during one of my goofy moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment