On Sunday, we took Henley to church for the first time. We decided not to push our luck and attended just the service. She did great! They told us she didn't cry at all. We missed her but it was nice to be back at church again.
On Monday, April worked the afternoon shift so I took off to stay with Henley. While April was gone, Henley and I took a little trip to the courthouse to get her birth certificate. What a mess! Taking a baby through security is no fun. But we made it and Henley slept the whole way home.
I know it was so hard for April to start back at work and leave Henley. But she had a good day at work and I know everyone was glad to have her back. It is answered prayer that her healing has gone so well. She has come a long way in last 3 or 4 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment