Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 7 - Part 2

Henley has become quite the TV watcher. I know it is not good for her to start watching TV yet. But she gets so focused on all the colors and sounds, it is just neat to watch her. I think we are in for many hours of Sesame Street and Dora the Explorer.

April and I were able to enjoy another dinner out. Henley was an angel again. This time she slept almost the entire dinner. That makes two Friday nights in a row. Yea! You can't beat Wholly Guacamole. Another great night out with my girls!

We have big plans for the coming week. We hope to take Henley to church for the first time on Sunday. That will be the first time anyone other than April and I have kept Henley. I am sure it will be harder on us than her. It makes me sad just thinking about it. April is also starting back to work on Monday. She is going to do a few half days and work up to a full day later in the week. I am going to take some time off and keep Henley. It is shaping up to be a big week in the Kleweno house.

Henley and I watching TV...




And of course Macy had to be in the photo shoot :-)

No comments: