Henley is getting more and more advanced each week. She is so on the verge of crawling. She is now fully pushing up and trying to crawl. She will either spin in circles or actually push herself backwards. She hasn't quite figure it all out yet but I am sure it is coming soon. She has also become so much more interactive with her toys. She is pushing buttons, turning wheels, and even pulling some of the levers. I can't believe how fast she learns things. She is like a sponge.
Since we didn't do so good taking pictures this week. I found a video that I think is pretty funny. Henley does this thing when she starts to get hungry where she acts like she wants to eat you. The funny part is that she acts 100% normal and then out of no where she gets this face and looks like a bear who is about to devour you. It is hilarious! I was able to capture it on my phone when she was doing it to Ashley. Enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment